Our office is run by a smart, experienced team that strives to make your experience great even during these unfamiliar times. We are here and available with safety and precautions to detect problems earlier, manage conditions more effectively, and preserve your eye health.
These are the precautions we are taking for the health and safety of our patients, doctors, staff, and community.
- Prior to scheduling ANY appointments, all calls will be screened for established risk factors of COVID-19.
- We are asking that you do not bring guests or family members with you to our office. Please have them wait in the car.
- All employees before their shift will have their temperature checked and recorded daily. Our staff will only be present if they and their households are healthy and symptom-free.
- Social distancing is being practiced in our waiting room to ensure your safety.
- We are asking that you please wear a face mask or a cloth face-covering in our office as a precaution and protection of your health. Any patient refusing to comply with the face-covering request will be rescheduled to another date and time.
- We continue to sterilize, sanitize, and disinfect all touchpoints in our office throughout the day and all equipment, patient areas, after every use and between all patients.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at multiple locations throughout the office.
- We recommend you to use our virtual check-in/out, if possible.
Using state-of-the-art technology, our doctors will map, measure, and monitor changes to your eye anatomy and health. Call us today for guidance in the following situations:
- You have an eye disease (such as macular degeneration or diabetes-related retinopathy) and receive regular eye injections
- You have any vision treatments
- You suddenly lose or notice changes in your vision (such as blurred vision, wavy areas of vision, or blank spots in your field of vision)
- You notice a lot of new floaters or flashes of light in your vision
- You have eye pain, red or dry eye
We truly value you as a patient, and our team is available to discuss your eye health and fulfill our mission of protecting your sight and empowering lives – while keeping you, our staff, and our community safe.